+1 (786) 504-6363
Mon - Fri 09:00-17:00
Register Now
You have 0 items in your cart

Does Your Food Facility Need to Register With the FDA?

The term “food facility” is broad and although many of these facilities must register with the FDA, there may be scenarios or certain facilities that don’t need to register. If you’re having trouble figuring it out, we’re making it easier to determine whether or not it’s required.

If your food facility, manufactures, packs, labels, processes, or stores food, then yes, you do need to register with the FDA. Furthermore, processors of low acid canned food will also need to look into what’s called a Food Canning Establishment (FCA) registration.

If your food facility does not process, pack, or store food then no, your facility may not require FDA registration. Distributors, the majority of brokers, traders, and importers are a few examples. You should also bear in mind that certain facilities may also be exempt, such as a restaurant or a private residence, for instance.

This guide only serves as basic information regarding FDA registration. Please contact A&L Registration and we will be happy to elaborate and help you figure out the legalities and regulations for your facility.

A&L Registration is committed to assisting domestic and foreign clients in navigating and simplifying the often convoluted process of registering with the FDA. We have worked with an extensive array of clients across a broad spectrum of industries such as cosmetics, food and beverage, medical devices, and more through providing experienced, researched, and professional advice on FDA compliance and its multitude of legal regulations. For more information on FDA registration, please visit our website or call 786-504-6363.

Related Posts

Text Widget

Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Donec sed odio dui. Etiam porta sem malesuada.